Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Warm Winters Day Collab Kit Freebie

I was asked to do another collab kit with my friend Lisa (OscrapmomO). Wow, did I feel honored. I really appreciate her allowing me to practice my designing. I really have nothing else further to talk about so here I give you Warm Winters Day. Remember to leave some lovin. I like to hear nice things.


Give me EXPIRED by SSD


Here is a preview of Lisa's Part

Go to Lisa's Blog to pick up her part of Warm Winters Day

Have a blessed day,



Stephany

10 comments:

berrybest1 said...

Thank you so much! I LOVE Lisa's work, and now I love yours.

Thanks again for sharing,
Laura (berrybest1)

Beth said...

Beautiful job! I especially like your papers. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely gift Stephany! It looks great! Isn't Lisa just great!

Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

Great !! thanks !

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kit, thanks a million for it.:)

Have a great weekend and best wishes. :O)

TifLyn said...

Hi there! I just found your blog today, fwd from Lisa Minor's. I love this freebie collab kit - thank you so much!
Tif

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Stuff Stephany!
Thank you.

makuahine said...

Great blog name! That's my candle business name, too. ;-)

Thanks for the great kit! You wonderful designers with your great free stuff makes it so easy on beginner digis like me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow I love these colors!! Thank you so much for being kind enough to share this lovely Kit with us!!! I really, really appreciate it!!!

casskaye said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us newbies! :)