Monday, January 7, 2008

Here is another freebie


It's amazing what a Sunday afternoon nap will do to you at night. Here it is 3:00 am on Monday morning and I really should be catching some zzz's just like my DH and DS. Instead I chose to stay up and finish working on a collaboration kit I am doing with one of my good friends. But I have another word art for you that I hope you like. I am still new to designing but I am loving playing around with things. Thanks to all those who are leaving me some love. I really like to read it just like all the other designers. Download EXPIRED"Leaving Your Mark".
Have a blessed day,
Stephany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TQ! Love the wordart. It would be great if you can save it as png file so that the background will be transparent. Had leave this comment in 4share, but thought repost here in case you have miss it:)