Friday, January 4, 2008

Glad to be home...and a freebie

Well we got home from our "vacation" last Sunday. It felt so good to come home and start cleaning, of all things. We put all of our stuff away that day. We are very anal when it comes to coming home and putting our things away. Then we start to concoct ways to improve our house. I think painting the living room is in store for this weekend. We are also trying to finishing organizing our garage. Lots of boxs got put into the attic and many more will be ready for storing. With all that being said, it is just great to be home!

We had my best friend Shela and her family over on New Year's Eve and had a great time. We made homemade pizza's and then played some Wii. We are all very competitive. I like the Wii because it is very interactive. The kids played well together too. They left probably around 11:00pm so we got ready for bed. Andrew and Eric went to bed and I stayed up and got to hear our neighbors be very roudy. Oh well, that's to be expected, right?

We went to The Dump furniture store on New Year's day and had the worst time finding the place from the directions I got from Yahoo maps (which by the way I don't recommend using). Just when we thought found it there were no turn-in's. I had to go potty really bad so we had to go find a restroom. Stopped at a gas station and things were going fine until I came out of the store and fell flat on my face in the parking lot. What a way to start off the new year, clutzy! My mood was shot after that. When we did get to The Dump it was super cold because of the north winds and the evening sun was setting to make it very difficult to see anything in the store. I was a little relieved when we left so I could go home and nurse my wounded pride. Ha, pride really does come before the fall! It's good that I can laugh about it now.

Here is a cute story: last night when Eric and I went to check on Andrew before bed, we saw that before Andrew went to sleep he had put another pillow on the end of his bed and put his new little panda bear on it. He even put his favorite blankie over him to keep him warm. To see it really warmed our hearts. Andrew has a gentle side when he wants too.

Well here is a freebie word art that I have been meaning to send through before the new year. Sorry it has taken so long to put on here. Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Download EXPIRED



Have a blessed day,

Stephany

No comments: