Monday, January 7, 2008

Please forgive me...

Thank you to Fenn for gently reminding about saving as a PNG and not a JPEG on the word art files. Here are two new links one for each word art I have given so far. I really appreciate the kind reminder and it was very helpful that you left the comment on my blog as I get those sent to my email account and are easier to pull up. Hope I have corrected the problem quickly and efficiently. The PNG files have been flattened so the font remains intact but they should now be transparent. As always leave me a comment with some love and/or needing something corrected.















EXPIRED













EXPIRED


Have a blessed day,



Stephany

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for changing to png file. Love both wordarts:)Thank you for sharing your designs:)

Stephany13 said...

You're welcome Fenn. Thanks again for reminding me. It has helped in some other things that I will be giving away as freebies soon.

Lisa said...

Thanks Stephany! I love them!