Friday, January 25, 2008

Recent LO's of Little "A"

Just thought I would share with you a few of the LO I have put together since the surgery.

Credits:
Template: lisaminor_rackettyscrappety2B32_8x8
Kit: Dino Kid by DigiscrapJunkie
Fonts: NevisonCasD, Ribbon happy, Palatia


Credits:
Template: lisaminor_rackettyscrappety2B33_8x8
Kit: BCS-Puggin
Fonts: Andy


Credits:
Template: lisaminor_rackettyscrappety2B26_8x8
Kit: Scouts Honor by Raspberry Road Designs
Fonts: Auburn, Hello Sark and Papyrus


Credits:
Template: lisaminor_rackettyscrappety2B30_8x8
Kit: CloseKnit Sampler by KimB Designs
Wordart: Obey_Rules (I don’t remember where I got this)
Font: A Yummy Apology
My little man is pretty much back to his old self. Youngsters really bounce back. It is really hard to keep him down and not bouncing around. He doesn't understand that he needs to be extra careful with his head. I just continue to pray that the Lord will protect him when Andrew will not. Thanks for reading about our life and praying for my little boy. He really is a precious child.
Have a blessed day,
Stephany

No comments: