Tuesday, August 4, 2009

God Is So Good…

I can not thank God enough for ALL the blessings in my life. We are still two weeks away from finding out anything about the placenta placement but I have a perfect peace. Zachary moves around a lot and that helps me to know and feel that he is okay. The temperature is rising again after a week of lower temps and lots of rain (yeah for the free watering and fertilizing of our yard), but God is helping me to find ways of staying cool. We got to go see a Texas Rangers baseball game this past Sunday thanks to our friend Karen and yea, they won! Andrew’s reading is coming along really well. He loves to read and be read to.

We went swimming today and he remembered what I taught him about swimming and did awesome. He still needs lots of practice but he can actually swim small distances. We are three weeks away from school starting for Andy. There is more excitement and anticipation the sadness.

That’s all for now but I hope to pop in soon!

Stephany

No comments: