Monday, August 17, 2009

Update

Well, I had my appt today and the sonogram showed that the placenta has indeed moved up and out of harms way in regards to the placenta previa. I also did my diabetes testing and I hope not to get a phone call. Getting a phone call means that I have gest. diabetes and not getting a call means I don’t.

During the sonogram we got a great look at Zachary’s face. We even got to see him moving his mouth from open to shut. That really was such a sweet thing. I wish I had a picture of it. He is measuring 15 inches long and 2 lbs. 12 oz. Everything looks very healthy as far as we can tell. We are now moving into the every two week appts. and that just helps me to know that it is almost over and we will have a new bundle of joy in our arms soon.

Andrew got so spend the day with his friends and had a really good time. He never wants to leave their house (I can’t blame him, it is so warm and filled with love and very inviting). He also got to go swimming today for the first time without mommy there to watch his every move. That made me a little nervous but I completely trust my best friend Shela and she would not let any harm come his way just like her own daughters.

That’s all the good news for now. Now we are just waiting a few days more this week and we get to meet Andrew’s teacher for kindergarten. I will update then too if I get the chance. My organizing and nesting is kicking in and I am trying to start getting the nursery ready and all the clothes in some order. We have been truly blessed by all the clothing donations that we will not need to buy anything for Zachary until 2 years. Woo-hoo!

God bless and have a great day!

Stephany

1 comment:

Cathy said...

PTL that the placenta previa is GONE!! God is so AWESOME!!! Missed seeing ya'll in Sunday school yesterday!

Cathy