Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time’s Up…Sort of

After a little more than eight weeks we finally get to find out tomorrow if things are okay with the placenta. I am also going to do the diabetes testing as well. This has definitely been a little harder than my first pregnancy. It is really hard to get a good night’s sleep and I am tired of the couch. But that is the only place I can really find somewhat comfortable rest.

We are starting this week to also get into a routine for Andrew starting kindergarten in one week. We are going to try getting up and ready by 7:30am every morning. I need to get myself into this routine to help Andrew transition. We get to meet his teacher on Thursday and are really looking forward to it. I know I am really praying that Andrew can make a close friend to grow up with. Through out his 5 years of life he has had good friends but I would like for him to experience the gift of a true best friend. I pray that he will learn to be that kind of friend too.

I should have some news tomorrow after my appt. Talk to you then.

Stephany

No comments: