Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Got a call from the Doctor’s office

yesterday and at first I was a little worried. But I have more great news, I don’t have gestational diabetes. The call was to tell me that I am really anemic. Baby Zach is taking almost all my iron and now I am on iron supplements. I was reminded that Andrew did the same thing but not quite to this extent. I was anemic with Andrew but not so bad that I had to take more supplements.

As I am typing right now Zach is moving all about. I told Eric today that I think the reason I have not really been worried during the placenta previa was because I could feel Zach moving so much. I do get a little antsy when I realize he has not moved much in the day. That doesn’t happen often thank the Lord. Today was my first day back to the gym since about March or April. It was really hard for me and I felt like I wasn’t doing much at all. I just did 30 min on the odd elliptical machine thingy and I was wiped out. But I felt good having gone and look forward to going more even if it is only 30 minutes at a time.

Andrew and I are having a good day today. After we went to the gym we came home for me to change and then went to see Horton Hears A Who. One of the local churches were offering free movies, popcorn and water (and might I add air conditioning) every Wednesday. Andrew and I got to go today and last week. With school starting next week the movies have come to an end though.

Until next time, Stephany

No comments: