Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Some Scrapping Time

With Andrew in school now and all the chores completed yesterday I was able to go to the gym, workout, take a shower (without interruptions) and scrap. Yes, I said it! I got to scrap! I have so many to show that I am going to try and put them in this post. I have completed through day four of our Disney trip last December. I want to thank all the designers of the kits and misc. items I used. There are way to many to remember right now. But alas, here are our pictures thus far (I will put them in photo albums by days and go ahead and start with day one again):

Day One:

Day Two:

Day Three: (I am missing some layouts here but I will add them later)

Day Four:

That’s it for now. I am kind of tapped and think I will grab a bit to eat and then lay down for a nap before I need to pick up my little kindergartner. Hope you enjoy the layouts!

Stephany

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my....these are ALL fabulous Stephany! I'm so proud of you! What a wonderful job you've done! You've really stepped out of your box and hopped right back on the horse too!

GREAT JOB!

Cathy said...

Great LOs, Steph! So glad to see you getting back into it!!