Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lots of reading time…

Over this past month I have been taking Andrew to reading time at the library on a weekly basis. Every time we have loaded up on books to bring home and read together. Over the past three weeks I have probably read about 125 books to Andrew and the reading continues. He loves our reading time and I am enjoying doing that with him. Since we are still waiting to find out how the placenta is doing in this pregnancy I don’t want to over do anything. Reading with Andrew is ‘relatively’ calm.

We are also only one month away from Andrew starting kindergarten. He seems to be really excited, as are we for him. We bought his backpack and lunch box last weekend. Now that the school has the supply list up we are collecting supplies for his first day, or whenever he has to bring the supplies by. I realize the need for us to start changing our morning routine so Andrew will be ready when he has to be at school by 8:00. Right now it takes him about 2 hours to complete his morning responsibilities (wake up & go potty, brush teeth, get dressed, and make bed). I don’t believe we are asking him to do too much for it to take 2 hours. And then I need to start planning our breakfasts to where he has a good start to his day. I don’t even know of good lunch ideas and whether or not I should make that the day before or the morning of.

Baby Zachary is moving around quite a bit now and it is so wonderful to feel if not very distracting at times. I still have not found a very comfortable way to sleep and that is really getting me down. I try to sleep on my side but end up more on my back than I should be. I have been sleeping on the couch in hopes of trying to elevate my head and upper body enough that laying on my back would not be a problem but I still slouch down enough that it probably still is not a good thing. The weeks seems to being going by so fast but I still feel that the next 3 1/2 months are going to drag by. I haven’t really had any specific cravings either but Eric has, lol. He said that with Andrew I always had to have ice cream every night. But now that we are doing this again I realize that the ice cream craving is really Eric’s and I am just happy to oblige him.

That’s all I can think of for now so I hope you are having a week and I will try to keep up more often. Here are some pictures of Andrew and me feeling Zachary moving.

Picture 196 Picture 197

And one of Andrew being silly (which he loves to do).

Picture 191

Stephany

No comments: