Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why is it we have…

Some days that are good (like yesterday) and some days that are not so good? Andy did really well listening to me and being respectful yesterday and then today we have our best friends over and its the complete opposite with him. He had I don’t know how many temper tantrums, continued to tattle tale after being told to work it out, and even lied to me to get someone else in trouble. Its like he wants to earn some privileges back and then changes his mind or forgets. I know that these days will pass. Some things will get easier but others will be replaced with new challenges.

I feel like I am rambling. I think I should just go and take a brief nap and see if that clears my head. I want to remain calm but sometimes it is so hard.

Stephany

No comments: