Friday, July 17, 2009

Well Another 4 Weeks Have Passed.

Eric and I went to see the Dr. yesterday to do the monthly check up on baby Zachary. The heart beat was around 140 to 150 and Zachary was even moving around a little while we were there. Eric and I actually got to talk with the Dr. this time and did not get constantly interrupted by Andrew. My best friend Shela was so kind in watching him yesterday even though she had such a busy day. I am so thankful for her in my life! I wish I could be near as good a friend as she is to me. Eric and I go back to the Dr. in another 4 1/2 weeks for another sonogram and also for the glucose testing (I am so looking forward to drinking the orange sugary sweetness). We will hopefully find out then if the placenta has moved or is moving. Apparently on our last sonogram it was completely covering the cervix. Oh well, God knows what is going on and has definitely given me much peace about everything.

Zachary is starting to make a point of saying Hi to me way too early in the morning but right now I am loving it because I love feeling him move. I had forgotten how hard pregnancy is when you get to the later months. I have really been having trouble with back pain and try my hardest not to take too much Tylenol for it. Eric laughed at me yesterday when we were at the doctors office. I saw another pregnant woman and her ankles were all but gone. I looked down at my ankles and started to pray that I wouldn’t lose my ankles completely. She, of course, was a little further along than I so I probably will lose most of my ankles by the time all is said and done.

Well, Andrew and I are off to go to our Moms Club meeting toady. We haven’t had the chance to make it in a few months and look forward to seeing some of the other mommies in the group with their children. Have a great day and we will try to do the same.

Stephany

No comments: