Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ugh...Strep Throat

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have strep throat. Not sure how I got that. After I came home I crashed on the couch and proceeded to go downhill. I ran a pretty high fever for the most part of yesterday and only in the wee hours of the morning started to feel the fever breaking. I still have the very sore throat and my neck is killing me. But I would have to say that today is much of an improvement over yesterday. Still very light headed but at least I can move around. Thank you to all who have left me kind get-well's.
My ds this morning when he saw me said "I prayed for you last night at church to get better". How sweet is that. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. My dh has been quite the champ in taking care of me. He keeps reminding me of our vows "in sickness and in health". What a sweetheart.

Have a blessed day,
Stephany

PS. I will be taking down Argyle Grunge Girl on Sunday. After that you can find it over at Scrap Debris for $1.00. All the kits are just $1.00. If you haven't had the chance to take a look around there then take this opportunity to do so.

No comments: