Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finally Got Another Freebie Done...

Well it's about time, don't you think? I have been working on this kit for a couple of weeks off and on and finally called it done. Then after finishing it I had trouble naming it. My friend Karen stayed up late last night with me giving me ideas until she came up with Spring's Reflection. I liked the sound of that so I hope you all agree.

Update on my little man, we are still having to keep him down for another week so he doesn't spilt his head open. The staples are out and it is healing really well. Last night we were doing a devotional about consequences and I prayed that God would help Andrew to learn about them. Well, wouldn't you know he had to learn them first hand. He was picking at his head where he had surgery and I saw he had picked off a scab (I know, eewww). I decided that he would sleep in his arm splints so as not to pick any more. I pray he learned from that lesson because I don't want to have to fight the arm splint battle again. Please continue to pray for healing and willful obedience to follow the Dr.'s orders and Mommy's/Daddy's orders.

Also please pray for a dear, sweet "little" friend of mine named Meleah. She is only 10 years old but 1 inch shy of being as tall as me. Okay so that is not hard to beat since I am only 5' 1". Anyway, she just found out that she has type one diabetes. Please pray for her and her family as they are learning to adjust to this. Her mom and dad are some of the sweetest people I know. We love all of them dearly!


You are probably wondering where the link to the freebie is by this time. Well, thank you for being patient. Don't forget to leave me some sweet comments. I love to hear from you. There are 7 papers, ribbons, flowers, and frames, 3 arrows (thank you to Shawna at Scrap-n-Stuff for the shape), 1 Tag.


EXPIRED

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day,

Stephany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the beautiful kit, and I will be sending up prayers for the little one