Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We get the staples out today, yea!

Woo-hoo, we are going this afternoon to remove Andrew's staples and see for the first time see how things look. I am praying it does not hurt him too much. It will also be good to let him ride his bike again. We have been playing outside a little more and even kicking the soccer ball back and forth. I have even let him play in his sand turtle if he did not get any sand in his bandage. He actually did pretty good not throwing sand. Whew, I'm excited about today.

Also, I have been working off and on on a girl kit. I am so bad a naming kits so I may finish it and then ask for opinions on names. I hope to have it finished by next week. I'm not very fast at these things. For some reason I have been struggling for a theme. I don't have a girl so I am just guessing at what I would want in a girl kit.

Have a blessed day,
Stephany

No comments: