Saturday, March 1, 2008

Due to some issues with 4shared...

I am feeling so much better and I can't thank God enough for everyone who prayed for my health. A BIG Thank You goes out to all of you that sent me well wishes.

I have been toying with 4shared since yesterday and finally learned how to put passwords on my files. Hopefully then 4shared will stop opening them up for free ALL the time (even the ones that are expired) this way. I also noticed that in doing a search for my initials that so really vulgar things also so up and so I will be changing my file names on there as well so hopefully you don't have to view those things. Some things are just so distasteful to put on the internet and yet it is full of JUNK. I hope my passwords don't put a hamper on anyone downloading my freebies. I will always tell what the password to that kit is when it is available.

I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend like me. It is just gorgeous. Spring is starting to show her pretty face and some flowers I planted last June that only showed the plants and no blooms NOW has ONE BLOOM, Woo-Hoo. I love that my green thumb is really starting to take off and keep things alive.

Have a blessed day and kiss all your sweet babies today (and always),

Stephany

No comments: