Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I caught someone's BUG and a freebie

I've been running a fever and body aches for the past 3 days. I will be going to the doctor today to see if they can help in any way. But I have a freebie collab kit that I did with my friend Lisa again. It is called Splash of Spring. If you download please leave some kind words. They make me feel better too. Don't forget to get Lisa's portion at OScrapMomO's Place.

There are 3 links so be sure to download all 3.




EXPIRED (You can pick this up at Scrap Debris.com in a couple of days for $1-the whole kit)

Don't forget to leave some lovin.

Have a blessed day,
Stephany

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute kit, Stephany! Thank you. Sorry to hear you're sick. Ugh!! At least you weren't sick during Ladies Retreat!! Hope you feel better soon!

Cathy

Carol said...

Thank you! HOpe you start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well....I just got over the same thing. I ached so bad I could have cried! But I'm over it and this Splash of Spring is just what I need!! Thanks
jahree

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit. Hope you feel better soon!

Karen M in FL said...

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the great additions to the kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining Lisa in this. It's a great kit with both parts.

Terebene said...

Sorry you are sick. Thank you for this!

Zan said...

wonderful Kit.
Thank you.
Feel better soon

Sharon said...

Thank you very much :)