Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Whew...I am tired

I stayed up last night scrapping until 2:45am (technically this morning) and then woke up at 7:00 because my little angel doesn't sleep past then. I got two more finished today. I wasnted to get our Thanksgiving pictures scrapped and I think I have them finished. I'm a little sad that I didn't get any pictures of my mom or her new house really and she was kind enough to let us stay with her. We are going back in two weeks to stay for Christmas so I won't pass up the opportunity again. Here are the LO's I have completed: (I have all the credits listed in the original file but I can't remember them all right now).



This template was created by my friend Terri
Kit used was Borboleta by Isabelle Lima DESIGNS
WA - Be Thankful by Melanie
I don't remember the font right off the top of my head, sorry.

Template used created by Valarie Ostrom Template #14

Kit used was by Rose Made Designs - Thanks

Fonts are Decade and Andy

Template by Andrea Gold #155

Kit used was the Add-on kit to The Magic of Christmas by Newlife

Again, I don't remember the fonts here.

Template by Andrea Gold #153

Kit used was the MIS November Round-up Mega Kit (various designers used)Template used by KimB Designs - B-day Bonus 1

Kit used Pumpkin Pie and Pilgrim by Polka Dot Plum

Font used on Title was Decorative Chocolate BoxTemplate used Template 5 from Skittles and Scraps

Kit used was Winter Is Here by my friend Lisa Minor

Font I think is Tall PaulTemplate again is from Skittles and Scraps #5

Kit used Hiver by Maman Scrap Passion (hope I got that right - no TOU)

WA from the MIS November Roundup Mega Kit

1 comment:

Valarie said...

beautiful layouts!! =)