Friday, December 14, 2007

Visit to the Arlington Highlands

We went to Michael's for an outing today to pick up a photo book to put some brag pages in for the grandparents. While there we saw they had a toddler/preschool craft time. Andrew got his heart set on painting something and so I decided to go ahead and let him have a little craft time. I figured I didn't have to clean up the mess. He did really well not making too much of a mess. He picked a little wooden truck to paint and chose the color black to paint with. After he finished painting the truck he got a little stocking to glue thing on. I will take some pictures of these things and eventually get them scrapped. I wanted to kick myself for not having my camera with me to take pictures while we were there. My little man did me proud by not throwing a tantrum or making a mess. What a sweet little guy. He even used his manners and gave the craft teacher two hugs.

When we came home I thought to take advantage of my his nap today by scrapping some more. I put him done probably around 1pm and he didn't go to sleep until close to 3pm. I would have skipped his nap altogether but he is going to stay the night at a friends house tonight while my DH and I go to a Church Board dinner. Oh stuffing, I haven't even gotten his things together. well, there is still time because we don't leave until 6pm.

Anyway, here is the LO I got finished today. I found a really cute word art from Tina Chambers that I had downloaded forever ago and thought it went perfect with my DS's character.


Credits for this LO:
Template: Lisaminor_8x8_tp1
Kit: petitmoineaux-jardinextraordinaire
Fonts: Socilly Awkward
WA: Define by Tina Chambers

1 comment:

TifLyn said...

I just love this LO - it really highlights the pictures perfectly. This is exactly the kind of LO's I love. The kit used is great and I love scrap supplies, but the pictures are what speaks to me. Just a beautiful job! He looks like he had so much fun!
Hugs, Tif