Saturday, January 3, 2009

More about our WDW Vacation

Day two was a pretty good day. We went to Hollywood Studios for a character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. The food was tasty. We got to see JoJo and Goliath and Leo and June. They were very nice to pose for the photos and sign Andy's signature book. There was some sing-a-longs and a conga line which Andy refused to do. Oh well, we were told to RELAX! Here are some photos from this character breakfast:

IMG_7257 IMG_7262 IMG_7265 IMG_7264IMG_7260 IMG_7258 IMG_7263

After breakfast we went to ride Toy Story Mania. The line was pretty short and the ride was AWESOME!!!! I wish we had taken the opportunity to ride that more than once. We also took pictures with Buzz and Woody. (Okay, Off Topic side note - As I am writing this he called his daddy to come here. Eric is watching a football game and asked what he needed. Here is the interchange that followed:

Andy: I need you to come here.

Eric: But what exactly do you need?

Andy: I NEED for YOU to COME HERE!!

This continued for about four times with Eric finally getting up to find out Andy needed help wiping his bottom from going #2. Yet another example of how smart Andy is and how much we need to be on our guard as his parents.)

Back to the vacation: After meeting Buzz and Woody we did the Voyage of the Little Mermaid (not worth the time to go next time), Star Tours which Andy LOVED and throughout the trip rode three times, we watched the Jedi Training show which again Andy didn't want to volunteer because he thought he would get hurt.

Well, I feel this post is getting boring and I don't think you really care to know EXACTLY everything we did. I will just end with some picture previews and let you know that for about half the trip we really enjoyed ourselves. The other half was not that great. Andy got do experience the Pirate Adventure where he got to ride a "pirate ship" and look for pirate treasure. Eric and I celebrated our 10 year Anniversary while we were there and got some extra perks from that. We went out for a special dinner and put Andy in the Neverland Club at the Polynesian Resort. I think my favorite meal was at the Garden Grill where we got to see Goofy, Mickey, Chip and Dale and I think Pluto. The food was delicious and well worth every penny. The GG is in The Land Pavilion and served only organic food that they grew on property.

Every time we would start to get uptight about something one or the other of us would remind everyone of our catch phrase "RELAX". Once I start scrapping this vacation I will try to journal better and if you care to you can read more then.

Have a great night and enjoy some picture previews.

Stephany

IMG_7277 IMG_7292 IMG_7309 IMG_7330 IMG_7344 IMG_7390 IMG_7395 IMG_7434 IMG_7429 IMG_7435 IMG_7474 IMG_7491 IMG_7506 IMG_7570 IMG_7575 Oh here is a funny story. While having breakfast at the Crystal Palace some OSU fans were seated next to us. The wife did something so hilarious that it had me laughing almost for the rest of the meal. She asked Tigger to pose with an O and then an S and then a U. It really had me in stitches because she was trying to make a statement to us OU fans seated next to them. We stuck Andy's OU hat on Pooh in return. Definitely not as funny but here is that picture:

IMG_7584 IMG_7586 IMG_7609 IMG_7653 IMG_7656 IMG_7724 IMG_7740 IMG_7743 IMG_7754 IMG_7772 IMG_7956 IMG_7961

I think that is enough for now. We probably took close to 1000 pictures while there but I won't include all of them now.

See ya later!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OH MY!!! Y'all had so much fun! I love it! GREAT photos here Steph! WOW.......Glad you liked Toy Story Mania....I it was my favorite ride too....I could have ridden it ALL DAY LONG!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Andy with his chin on his hands (near the bottom)! Very cute! Love reading about your trip!

Beth said...

Looks like fun, we will have to get together soon to hear more about the vacation! Someday we will make it there!