Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just popping in...

Just thought I would drop a line on our blog to say that we are all doing well and I am trying to get the scrapping bug again. Tomorrow night I get to go to my church for a craft night and I hope to start finishing up some of the Disney lo's that I started. I am only on the first day but I already have about 10 lo's started and I am not done with the first day. It is really hard to decide which pictures NOT to include. They are all so much fun!

Right now I am trying to transfer most to all of my digital scrapbooking material to my new Western Digital My Book. I got it for Christmas from my wonderful MIL along with Photoshop Elements 7. I still haven't had the chance to open that up and start playing. One thing at a time though. I am also working on laundry so my boys and I can have clean clothes to wear. I did get some lo's done that I would like to share. I used a lot of different kits, elements and templates from different designers that I would like to just say think you so much. If you would like to know who made what please leave me a comment and I will try to get back with you in a timely fashion. Have fun looking:

08_11 Thanksgiving Feast Large Web view08_11 Thanksgiving at the Sabin's Large Web view 08_11 Holiday in the Parks at 6 Flags sideA Large Web view 08_11 Holiday in the Parks at 6 Flags sideB Large Web view  08_11 Eggnog Mustaches' Large Web view08_11 The Joys of Christmas sideA Large Web view 08_11 The Joys of Christmas sideB Large Web view 08_11 The Joys of Christmas sideC Large Web view 08_11 The Joys of Christmas sideD Large Web view 08_12 Arlington Christmas Parade sideA Large Web view 08_12 Arlington Christmas Parade sideB Large Web view 08_12 Christmas Day at Home SideA Large Web view 08_12 Christmas Day at Home SideB Large Web view 08_12 Oh No A Pirate Large Web view That's it for now but I hope to start sharing our Disney LO's soon.

Have a great day and God Bless you all!

Stephany

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi! You have some beautiful layouts here! I'll have to come back and check out your Disney ones!

Thanks for the sweet blog comment! :)