Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Followers Anybody???

A good friend of mine told me about adding followers to my family blog and to be honest I didn't understand what she meant until I went to blogger dashboard and typed it into the help search engine. Blogger was very helpful in telling me how to add it to my family blog. So it is now on here for anyone who want to follow this blog. Simply click on the link in the right sidebar to follow this blog and *poof* you can follow. I can't really say that I have many people read it and for that matter I don't really keep it up too well but "maybe" now I will be a little more consistent with it.

Well today started out well with us all getting ready for the day but than when Andrew and I got to BSF he told me he didn't like going there anymore. He says this quite often but every time I pick him up from class he just loves being there. Today though he was full of pent up energy. I didn't notice it before I dropped him off but I really noticed it when I picked him up. I asked his teacher if he was like that during the whole time and she informed me that "he had a lot of energy today". She also told me that he still listened and participated. He even answered all the questions after the Bible story and got them all right. I don't get how he can look as though he is totally ignoring you but then he will repeat (almost verbatim) what you said. I know that God is trying to teach me something with Andrew but for the life of me I am just not getting it. He is such an incredibly sweet child and very caring when it suits him. Most days I do feel so blessed to have the privilege of raising him. But then there are moments (not days) that I just don't care for his behavior.

One thing God is teaching me is that if I want obedience from Andrew then I have to be obedient to God first. That sounds all well and good but so hard to do sometimes. For instance, I have been very lack with doing my Bible study on a regular basis. I start off with grand expectations of how much I will get out of the Bible study and then I fall off the proverbial wagon. I need to learn to be obedient to God in having a daily quiet time with Him. I continue to pray for my own obedience to God so that things in my life will fall in line. Until then I know I can't expect from others what I am unable to do.

Here is something that has been taking up some of my time when I should really be reading God's word: Digital Scrapbooking. Last night I was able to complete four new LO's. I really need to learn to balance my time and take care of my priorities first and then some playtime. Hopefully before we go on vacation I will be able to share them with you.

Until next time, Stephany

No comments: