Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a Genius!!!

At least according to my son. The other day we went to pick up a friend's daughter from school. At the school there are paintings on the cement. One of the paintings is of the United States of America. Andrew went right to the state we live in and then I pointed out the state where the rest of our family lives. Then Andrew stepped on the state of Florida and asked what state it was. When I told him it was Florida I also added that Mickey Mouse lives there to which he declared quite loudly to me "You're a genius". I will probably never hear those words again but for one small second my son thought I was a genius.

Well, I just need to apologize for not keeping up my blog. I can't believe I let it go since July 2. We had some changes take place for us that were very personal in nature but now things are doing much better. We've got Andrew started in school, We purchased memberships to 24Hour Fitness to work out more regularly and I have been scrapping like crazy. I have not been designing because I am trying to get my personal scrapping caught up to where I can relax again. I have scrapped at least 40 LO's in the past 2 months and I continue.
I do have a freebie for those who want them. In Texas it is a tradition to take pictures in the bluebonnets every spring. I was inspired by all the photos with word art attached to them. Here are the LO's I did and the freebies will follow.





Credits: Kit by Kristin Aagard called Just A Boy (I really love this kit)



They are PNG files. You should be able to right click on them and do the save as picture. Please leave some love if you take them and give credit where credit is due. If you have any requests for word art frames let me know and I will make them for you.

Have a great day and I hope to keep up my blog a lot better from now on since I have a little more free time with Andrew in preschool 2 days a week (yea - break for both of us).

Stephany

No comments: