Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waiting Anxiously

I ordered a photo book from Artscow.com on October 31 to see if they were really as good as Pam at Digitreats said they were. They pictures of her books look great so I am really excited but I was hoping it would have been here by now. I am not a very patient person so I have been checking my mail every day. Artscow has some really great deals and LOTS of free stuff but I just really need to know their quality before I order our Christmas photo books.

Andrew is currently at school and I am at home trying to get laundry done. In between loads I have been getting the photo books ready to print as soon as I get the tester photo book. So, now that I have those ready I think I will try to play with my blog a little.

Have a great day,

Stephany

No comments: