Thursday, November 20, 2008

It came

My photo book that is, from artscow. I have to say I was a little disappointed. The coloring seems very off to me and I am just not to sure about the quality of printing. Some of my yellows looked more green and my light greens turned out bright green. It made my stuff look a tad bit grainy too. Well, wouldn't you know that I went ahead and placed the orders for the Christmas books for the grandparents yesterday before I saw the book so I am going to try and not think about it too much now. I don't think I will stray from shutterfly again. That seems to be the best where quality is concerned.

Anyway, on to something new. We are still struggling with the whole potty word situation from Andrew at school. I picked him up today and his teacher let me know that he was repeating potty words again. Needless to say Andrew won't have any toys to play with tonight through tomorrow's nap time if he doesn't say anymore. The crumby thing is I had bought some really delicious break and bake cookies from the store today in hopes that we could have them as a special treat tonight. We will just have to see how tonight goes I guess.

Andrew has a new phrase he is saying to his dad and I. Anytime he truly is made sad and has that little pout with a tear in his eye he will look you straight in the eye and say "You crunched my heart". The first time he said it was because he got a spanking for repeatedly not listening and doing what he was told. Second time he said it was because  didn't jump right out of bed to make him breakfast (the poor little thing). It sure is enough to tear you up inside when he does that. How is it that a child knows how to manipulate so well?

That's it for now. He is down for a nap right now and I am trying to continue laundry. Do you every just have those days where nothing seems to get done because you have no motivation? That is where I am right now and I can't get out of it.

Until next time, Stephany

No comments: