Monday, October 12, 2009

Time is going by so fast.

We have had a great weekend together as a family. Andy and Daddy worked on a class project which highlights Andy as the student of the week. It turned out really cute. Eric took lots of pictures of Andy today doing things that he loves and then we printed them off to glue to a poster board. Then Andy got to put stickers all over and color in with markers wherever he wanted.

Zach is still the mover he has been and I don’t know if I would change that. It helps me to know that he is okay. We only have just a little more time before he makes his entry into this world and a more physical part of our lives. We worked on getting his room almost completely ready. We are just waiting on the mattress that my mom will be bringing with her when she comes later this month.

I have been trying to volunteer my time to Andy’s teacher before Zach gets here because I know I will not have time for a while once he is here. I really like helping and I feel it is right up my alley.

I have a super awesome best friend. Shela has gone out of her way and is throwing me a baby shower tomorrow with some other friends. She is so kind and thoughtful of others. I really wish I had her gift of being lead by the Spirit so well. She is also such an encourager even when she herself is going through so much. I constantly pray I can be half as good a friend to her as she is to me. (No, I am not talking height wise. LOL, she’s taller than me by at least a foot)

Eric has been quite the rock for me this pregnancy. Although he has taken a few more cracks at me than the first time. I can’t say I blame him. His sense of humor is one of the things that can turn my gray days sunny. He is doing so much in trying to get us ready for Zach and keeping things going with Andy. He is the peacemaker in our house, especially on the days when Andy and I just can’t seem to get along.

I haven’t put any pictures up for a while so here are a few pictures:

Picture 002Here is our super cool dude!

 Picture 008 Here is me bare foot and pregnant in the laundry room, lol. The irony is I went straight to the kitchen next to make breakfast.

Picture 026 Here is Andy with Perry the Puppy. This is our family gift to baby Zach. We made him at Build-a-Bear last weekend. We all added one heart each. We then let Andy take over and groom him, name him and bring him home. I will be adding a red bandana to Perry to kind of match the doggy in the nursery theme.

Have a great night and God bless, Stephany

No comments: