Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Been a long time...

I feel like it has been forever since I last posted to my blog. Things have just been a little crazy here for me. I had to plan a party for my son's 4th birthday, celebrate Mother's Day, celebrate my dh's birthday and plan for our vacation to San Antonio to see Shamu. We leave tomorrow for that, yay! On top of that we just switched internet services to save some money and service has been sketchy for about a month with that.

But with all that has gone on I did manage to get a little freebie made for you. I will be back on Monday to share that with you. Right now I am trying to get it all loaded to 4shared.

Well, I have now realized that having my son's birthday party the weekend of Mother's day was a mistake (not to be repeated). His actual birthday fell on a Wednesday so we could go either way to celebrate on the weekend. Then my husband's birthday was yesterday which is only 6 days after our son's. Need I say more on the craziness here??? We did like having family and others here to celebrate with us though.

I have one more load of laundry before I start to pack today. I think I am looking more forward to this vacation than anything else right now. DH and I went once before ds was born to Sea World and fell in love with Shamu. Now we can't wait to introduce our ds to him. He has seen pictures and seems to be as excited as we are. When we get back I will share the goodie with you.

Have a great day,

Stephany

No comments: